Canada Summer Jobs - We're Hiring!
Aligned Health is looking for a Kinesiologist Intern. This contract position is for 30 hours/week for 8 weeks total in Waterloo, Ontario.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Teaching patients on how to use equipment in the Recovery Room
· Guiding patients through exercises
· Developing exercise protocols when appropriate
· Assisting the Osteopathic Manual Therapists' treatments when appropriate
· Maintenance and clean-up of patient used equipment and rooms
· Screening patients as appropriate
· Scheduling patients and demonstrations
· Assist with marketing as needed
· Assist with product sales
· Participate in team meetings
· Other duties as required
· As this is a Canada Summer Jobs funded position, applicants must be between the ages of 15 and 30.
· Currently enrolled or completed a Kinesiology program at an accredited Canadian University
· Strict adherence to confidentiality
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Sales experience preferred (some commissions available)
· Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
· Ability to work as a team, and independently
· Able to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
This position will require working from our Waterloo office, with the occasional option to work from home for a limited number of hours, with advanced approval and coordination with the Supervisor. The successful candidate will be compensated at an hourly wage of $17.00 per hour. This role must start by end of June.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday, May 19th. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.