Career Opportunity - immediate opening for a Pelvic Floor Physio & General Physiotherapist
We are currently looking for both a pelvic floor physio and general physiotherapist to join our dynamic interdisciplinary group of collaborative health care professionals in Waterloo.
This is well suited if you are a self-motivated health care professional looking to start or expand your practice in Waterloo, are serious about advocating for the health of your clients and enjoy working collaboratively with like-minded professionals. We choose to work with health care professionals that listen well, push for solutions to challenging conditions, and utilize out-of-the-box thinking, founded on the latest health science research.
· Online booking – we provide the backend services you need to run your practice
· Get paid instantly. You collect/keep payment from your own clients – no hold backs
· Treatment rooms range in size from 9x13 - 11x13
· Premium rooms include outdoor views
· Spacious, well-lit waiting room with coffee station and kids’ area (temporarily removed due to COVID)
· Ample free parking available onsite – for both clients and staff
· Single story facility
· Wheelchair accessible
· Staff kitchenette & storage areas
· True Fiber Optics Internet
· Easy access to Highway 85, 7 & 8
· Public transit stop located directly out front
· Fun team events, and a collaborative spirit
· Room rates reflect full or part time availability (2 or 3 day part-time options or your own room to come and go as you please, 7 days a week)
Space available immediately. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Interested candidates must be in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, fully insured and able to practice independently.