Are you looking to build your own private practice within an established interdisciplinary team? We are currently looking for both a Psychotherapist and/or Social Work counsellor to join our dynamic interdisciplinary group of collaborative health care professionals in Waterloo.
This is well suited for a self-motivated health care professional looking to start or expand your practice in Waterloo. We are serious about advocating for the health of our clients and enjoy working collaboratively with like-minded professionals. We choose to work with health care professionals that listen well, push for solutions to challenging conditions, and utilize out-of-the-box thinking, founded on the latest health science research.
· Online booking – we provide the backend services you need to run your practice
· Get paid instantly. You collect payment from your own clients – no hold backs
· Treatment rooms range in size from 9x13 - 11x13
· Premium rooms include outdoor views
· Spacious, well-lit waiting room with coffee station and kids’ area (temporarily removed due to COVID)
· Ample free parking available onsite – for both clients and staff
· Single story facility
· Wheelchair accessible
· Staff kitchenette & storage areas
· True Fiber Optics Internet
· Easy access to Highway 85, 7 & 8
· Public transit stop located directly out front
· Fun team events, and a collaborative spirit
· Onsite mentorship - access to a full time Psychotherapist onsite
Room rates reflect full or part time availability (2 or 3 day part-time options or your own room to come and go as you please, 7 days a week).
Space available immediately. Contact email@example.com for more information. Interested candidates must be in good standing with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario or the Ontario College of Social Workers, hold your own liability insurance and able to practice independently.