Career Opportunity - immediate opening for licensed Psychologist
Are you looking to build your own private practice within an established interdisciplinary team? We are currently looking for a Psychologist to join our dynamic interdisciplinary group of collaborative health care professionals in Waterloo.
This is well suited for a self-motivated health care professional looking to start or expand your practice in Waterloo. We are serious about advocating for the health of our clients and enjoy working collaboratively with like-minded professionals. We choose to work with health care professionals that listen well, push for solutions to challenging conditions, and utilize out-of-the-box thinking, founded on the latest health science research.
· Online booking and accounting software – we provide the backend services you need to run your practice
· Get paid instantly. You collect payment from your own clients – no hold backs
· Treatment rooms range in size from 9x13 - 11x13
· Premium rooms include outdoor views
· Spacious, well-lit waiting room with coffee station and kids’ area (temporarily removed due to COVID)
· Ample free parking available onsite – for both clients and staff
· Single story facility
· Wheelchair accessible
· Staff kitchenette & storage areas
· True Fiber Optics Internet
· Easy access to Highway 85, 7 & 8
· Public transit stop located directly out front
· Fun team events, and a collaborative spirit
Room rates reflect full or part time availability (2 or 3 day part-time options or your own room to come and go as you please, 7 days a week).
Space available immediately. Contact email@example.com for more information. Interested candidates must be registered in good standing with the College of Psychologists of Ontario, hold your own liability insurance and able to practice independently.